Thursday, March 12, 2009

2nd day

I am ready for another intense day. I wish that they wouldn't have so many sessions I want to see, all in the same time. That's not fun. I have been working on the cloning process, but haven't been very succesful. Angelique is having fun with that too.

Speaking of Angelique... She is awesome and a great room mate. You all may want to surround her with laughter when she gets back next week, though. Afterall, she just spent a whole week with me... and you know how exciting and happy I can be! :-)

Going now... I will see you later on the blog. I cannot wait to give you some more stuff to read. HA!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Monica! What are you talking about?? You're totally fun! Watching you take two little sips of that amaretto sour last night and "claiming" you were drunk was the funniest thing I saw all day!!

    ReplyDelete